Monday, April 25, 2011

Something's in the air...

Springtime is a good time to think about transitions, don't you think?

And did you know that I'm terrible at keeping my own secrets? Everyone else's secrets are safe with me, but I tell mine two seconds after I know. For example, I took my pregnancy test at work during lunch time one day (did I mention that I'm not patient either?), and I had to call my hubby immediately after so that I wouldn't have to hold onto the news for the rest of the day. Ummm... and I might have told a co-worker the news first because she saw my face as I was coming out of the bathroom. Oh, and the pregnancy test in my hand may have been a give-away too.

My little secret has to wait until around July. Maybe June if I can't stand it any more. Whew... that's a long time to wait. If you know me at all though, you can probably guess my secret.
P.S. I am NOT pregnant. :)

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, since I don't know you personally it will be fun to read the other comments from those who do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bwahhaaa..........This is a GREAT Monday Post. Love ya chickie....I will will be waiting on pins and needles to hear your "Secret. :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha ha! Now I am desperate to know your secret!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. heehee....you've got me totally curious!! I am so very happy that you are making your dreams come true!! I wish I could've been at Artfest to see it. Thank you so much for the sweet comment, I think you do understand. :)
    Pls. tell me where you are going to be in TX...it is a mighty big state but oh my gosh..I would love the chance to meet you!!!

    ReplyDelete