Sunday, April 4, 2010

Find Your Happy Place

I've been struggling to find the right words to write about my third day at Artfest. At the time, I had too many words for it which I wish I could take back. But I can't. So I'm just going to have to deal with that. I don't feel very differently about it, I just wish that I could keep some things inside my head instead of announcing them to the world before I can think about how to phrase it.

With that said, I decided to put my mantra of that day "Find your happy place" into action. The little piece above is the result.

My new mantra is...

There is always a bright side.
ALWAYS.

Thank you to Layla for turning my third Artfest day around. One of the things you can count on at Artfest is that there is always someone there to listen and help you find the bright side.

2 comments:

  1. Just the reminder I needed. What a great piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I need a Happy Place. Thanks for the reminder that there is another side! :D

    -c
    yapping cat

    ReplyDelete