Friday, August 7, 2009

Check Out This Sweetness!

Dear Blog Readers (all three or four of you),

You just have to check out this most fabulous and generous artist - Cindy of Yapping Cat Studios. I received my Etsy order from her yesterday, and it's all so fabulous and full of sweet surprises that I can hardly stand it!

Can you even see all the treasures? I hope you can click on the photo to see it larger. I ordered some cute ribbons, and Cindy packaged them on these amazingly adorable tags that she made. And the journal... I could go on and on for days about the Sweet Life journal I bought from her. It's so intricate, so well made, and has so many extra details. It's SOOOOO fabulous!

AND, an extra CONGRATULATIONS to Cindy for being published in Better Homes and Gardens special Holiday Crafts edition. Visit her blog to see her adorable creations!

Cindy's blog: http://yappingcatstudio.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Cindy's Etsy Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=64688

No comments:

Post a Comment