Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Art Party!

Last night was art group night! We all painted canvases this time which was different from our earlier get togethers where we all worked on our projects in progress. I didn't take photos during the party because it's hard to juggle a wine glass, paint brush, AND a camera, so you'll have to take my word for it (again) that it was a fun party. What I worked on is below... It's not done yet, but you get the general idea. It probably needs a flower garden at the bottom (which is nothing like my actual home by the way where the heat withered every living thing in the yard). 

Already looking forward to the next get together!

6 comments:

  1. oh it's great shel! sounds like you know how to put on a great art party, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great!!!!:O) Sorry about the heat last summer for us was sooooo awful the heat was relentless and this summer we have had summer storms and my grass is actually green!!! have a great week:O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is aDOORable! i bet you give great art parties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun!! I try to get my friends together for a once a month Craft Club event but it's hard to corral those women sometimes!!! Plus, I always end up having to be the one to organize the tutorial and idea each time which can be a lot of work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Getting together once a month - wow! You all must have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete