Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Registration is OPEN!

I'm super excited to announce that registration for Inspire My Life art retreat in Manitowoc, WI is OPEN!!!!

Here is the link to the registration site: LINK

I'm teaching the Don't Be Blue Bouquet class on Friday, July 29th from 6-9 PM... ...and Love Your Letters on Saturday, July 30th from 3-6 PM. More detailed descriptions are available on the registration site or on the "Workshops I Teach" tab on my blog above.

Class sizes are limited to 10 people. I hope people sign up! I'm so very thrilled to get to be part of a smaller retreat where we can all hang out and create.

P.S.
Registrations is still open for Art Unraveled in Phoenix, AZ in August and Art Is You Petaluma in Petaluma, CA in September.


Hope to meet you at one of these fun events!

No comments:

Post a Comment