Monday, March 7, 2011

Artfest! It's NOT too late!

Artfest registrations are still open until March 15th, so it's not too late to sign up!

Artfest is such an amazing experience - April 6th through April 10th in Port Townsend, Washington. You won't want to miss the fun!

AND... if you're interested... my classes still have spots available. :)

License to Create is scheduled for Friday, April 8th. We'll be making these funky license plate boxes to hold our all our treasures. (Ok, ok... I fill mine with candy, but they'd be a good place to hide just about anything. Maybe I'll put my trades from Artfest into my next one.)
Game Time is scheduled for Saturday, April 9th. I've been thinking about a cowboys versus varmits theme for the sample I work on demoing with the class. We'll see if that turns out. Or maybe astronauts versus aliens?

I really hope to see you there!

3 comments:

  1. How I wish that I were geographically closer!!! Your classes look amazing, Shelly!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i could come shel! i bet it's going to be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so jealous! It's coming up so quick. I'd love to be in one of your workshops. one day. congratulations on your workshop filling up! So exciting. I can't wait to hear about & see pictures from Artfest.

    ReplyDelete