Thursday, August 5, 2010

Only as high...

Miss Harper slept in this morning until 8:30. As much as I like to hang out with her in the morning before she goes over to Grammy's house, I also like some good early morning art time.

Repeated some quotes that I seem to be addicted to. They just ring true to me. Whenever I feel like I don't know where I'm going, if I read one of these quotes, I get back on track.

The quotes don't read quite right... I probably would have done them differently if I was doing it again, but then... it was more the process of writing them down for me than about the final piece. I might have to make a "how to read this painting" accompanying note for this one. :)

Happy dreaming to all of you!

1 comment:

  1. I know, I hate when that happens. I always get the Hub to read it and usually he can't. Of course, I can, cause I know what it says. LOL. But this is really cute, love the colors!

    -c

    ReplyDelete