Monday, June 3, 2013

Made my heart skip a beat

Maybe it was the caffeine I am pouring into my tired self today, but I happened to peek at pinterest this morning which made my heart skip a beat when I was led to this:

http://dawndsokol.squarespace.com/blog/2013/5/27/taking-pages-for-next-book.html

Dawn DeVries Sokol is taking pages for a new journal book!  1000 Artist Journal Pages is THE book that encouraged me to start journaling, so... I just have to pull together some photos to submit!  And I hope you do too!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I only just started art journaling so not sure if I have anything appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I just might do that! I´ve always wanted to be in a book! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thanks for the heads up Shelly! U Rock!

    ReplyDelete