Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Camera

My new camera arrived yesterday. YAY! I had some trouble getting my models to cooperate, but they gave in (sort of). Here's someone you don't see too much of because he usually doesn't let me take his picture. My husband Doug in the office.



Harper would only sit still long enough for a couple. You get what you get, I suppose.





The cat was freaked out by the auto focus lens noises, but I managed to get one shot.



My paintbrushes were the best model. They didn't complain, run away, or hide their bristles.

1 comment:

  1. see, art is always your friend. :) awwww how fun to see your hubby, he's a cutie. and miss harper is getting sooooo big. your cat is pretty too! trying a new computer....has an auto correct on it. ewwww. LOL.

    -c

    ReplyDelete