Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Home Studio

And I thought you might want to see how the home studio is coming along too. :)
I'm definitely still in the moving in phase with nothing on the walls yet, but it's starting to get functional and homey. Really pleased with the natural light, but now I need to work out the artificial lighting situation. Probably will put up a flexible track lighting situation. AND I'm very pleased with my $10 bookcase from Salvation Army. I had planned to paint it, but once I got it in the room, I decided it was just fine with a little polishing and removal of the bottom doors. Lots of space for my books and journals now (good thing too, because there are lots more in my basement).
Happy creating!

5 comments:

  1. Lookin' AWEsome, Shelly!!! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow shel - not only is it looking beautiful - it's SO clean! haha i'm coming over for a visit so i can mess it up! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! Your studio is coming together so nicely and your table looks to be so worth the trouble you went through to get it in the room! YAY! Great space! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful space! I love that desk!

    -Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE LOVE LOVE...the colors are gorgeous and yep, the light is wonderful. Fantastic space...I love it.

    c

    ReplyDelete