Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Exciting News!

I am so thrilled to announce that I'll be teaching at Paper Cowgirl in June this year! The event is in Waxahachie, TX just outside of Dallas and is put on by the fabulous Cindy Mayfield. Cindy and her friend Tina Wright started the event, but sadly Tina passed away in early 2010 after a battle with cancer. Tina's family and friends encouraged Cindy to continue with retreat, so Cindy is carrying the creative torch.

I'm teaching a new class called Journaling Jump Start. Class details will be posted on the Paper Cowgirl site soon, but there are awesome collages of all of the classes.

Head over HERE to see!
SO EXCITED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good for YOU, Shelly! I'm excited for you!!! Congratulations! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so tickled to have you be a part of PC this year! Its gonna be great!!!!! Can't wait!

    -c

    ReplyDelete