Sunday, October 10, 2010

Up and Down

Well, it's been an up and down weekend. I've just been alternately encouraged by progress around the house, and then crabby about who knows what. My energy levels have been all over the map this weekend. At any rate, I made some progress with taming the beast that is my current art space today thanks to some IKEA shelving. There's still work to do with organizing (as you can see) and shoving things down into the basement (which depresses me a bit for reasons I won't go into right now)... BUT... I felt like I had done enough clean up to allow myself to do a little bit of late evening creating.

I felt like I needed a reminder that I can still do this. Even if it doesn't feel all that possible right now. I will find a way to make my art dreams happen.

3 comments:

  1. YES
    to dreams
    & love!!
    always the
    best imaginings!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. your studio is looking awesome! i love ikea shelves! i think i have the same ones but in black :)

    ReplyDelete