Monday, September 13, 2010

CELEBRATING!

We are CELEBRATING! Why are we celebrating? Because over the weekend I managed to pull together my workshop applications for Art Unravelled 2011. YAYYYYYY!

I'm submitting some things you've seen before, but at this point, even that requires celebration. Here's what I sent:

License To Create

A license plate treasure box.

Art Journal To Go
A box that holds a journal and supplies.

Birdy on Branch

A mixed-media, art journaling birdy standing proudly on her branch.(Detail)We'll see what happens!

8 comments:

  1. WAY TO GO!!! You are a superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your art! The colors you use make me happy =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats! now you can rest up a bit!! xx's

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all fab pieces, I esp love the Journal carry box...too cute!

    -c

    ReplyDelete
  5. wowee shelly!..you've been busy. your artwork is amazing. i have NO doubts you'll be in with flying colors! congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! The possibilities are endless. Way to go Shelley. Sending good thoughts your way.let us know how it goes...

    ReplyDelete