Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Happy Everything

Fair Warning: These may possibly be the worst, blurriest photos I've taken in a long, long time. Ok, now that that's out of the way...

Here's the front of my nature journal swap page for Susietex. I must be in a springtime mood.

And here's the back. Somehow the lettering seems more serious than I intended. (How can semi-whimsical lettering be serious? Don't ask me, I just accept that it is true.) I want to spend some time expanding my lettering styles, and I plan to make Cindy from Yapping Cat Studio my mentor (shhhh... don't tell... she doesn't know it yet!) :)

2 comments:

  1. Shelly, LOL...we should just have the mutual mentor society (MMS)!! You teach me the cool way that you collage! And I think your lettering looks perfect! :D

    hugs,
    c
    yapping cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's perfect, front and back.

    ReplyDelete