Friday, October 23, 2009

Progress!

I'm making art! YAY!
I made some good progress last night on the design for the 4x4 pages for the fatbook project I'm participating in for Artfest 2010. The theme is fairy tales. Once I get something finished, then I'll have to make 53 of them!

Here's the front (not the blue/green background part).
I kept it very simple because...If you pull on the bird, then a tag comes out.
Here's the back of the tag...Now I have to work on the back of the page. I'm thinking about making little mini books that have the Princess and the Pea story. I'll have to make a prototype to see if making 53 of those little suckers is reasonable. :)

2 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! Interactive no less! Wow, wow, wow! I love the idea of the Princess and the Pea, too, and this is such a creative wonderful interpretation. I want to hear more details. I've heard of Art Fest a lot, but don't really know the details or how people get involved with it. No matter the details, this is spectacular! sigh, sigh, sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so adorable! love the whole design concept of it. i can't believe you make 53 of them. i'd be overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete