Sunday, April 8, 2012

Settling back in...

We're slowly recovering from all the sick germs and pretty much keeping things low-key.  (The Easter bunny comes on MONDAY, right?) :)

Spent the weekend settling back into the studio and trying to get things organized around here.  I promptly messed that all up by starting some new art pieces. 

Some stuff in the studio and a couple of new warm up circle flower pieces from last night.
A new piece just started.  (And sideways, thanks to Blogger.)

The view from my chair.  I'd say "let the messes begin," but it looks like I've already got that started.

Harper has been busy too.  Watercoloring paper towels seems to be her thing right now.

4 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog . . . I love it. Your colors are so bright and cheery, your journal pages are exhilarating, and to top it all off that tee shirt your little girl is wearing is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Do tell me you ordered it on the internet. My daughter is starting nursing school in the fall and her daughters ages 4 & 6 would look so cute in those. Be a cool gift, too. Your newest follower, Connie :) If you can find the time, I would love to invite you over to my humble blog. Who knows you may decide to follow me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the view from you art room. love harper's paper towels too!
    glad you two are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How lovely that you can art together! Thanks for sharing photos from your workspace, it´s always inspiring to see where others create :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your mess (and your shelves)! My room has a chronic mess in it. Can't seem to keep it straight.

    LOVE the paper towel art!

    (why is my icon a black exclamation mark!!! Ugh!)

    ReplyDelete