Thursday, April 12, 2012

The REAL Danger of the Internet

It's the ideas, people.  The IDEAS.

Oh sure, there's those adorable, cute, small effort ideas like this one:

BUT let's say you're browsing random blogs and you see something like this:  http://johanna-vintage.blogspot.com/2012/01/kalla-bolig-liv-g-illar-ideen-med.html

And then you think, "Hey, I have one of those. I could do that."  And then four hours of frustration and cursing later when you're thinking that IDEAS should come with warning labels.  Makes me wonder if the blog linked above (since it's not in English and all) says "Don't attempt this at home, you crazy nutter."

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Happens to me all the time!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a solution...use Chrome, it has a translator and then you wouldn't be in this mess. BTW, watched the video of you listening to Harper's recording on her DS. Hilarious! Will you buy me a subscription to ABCMouse.com?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't even get me started on the ideas that Pinterest has generated. I will never have the time or the money or the energy to do all the wonderful projects and ideas I have bookmarked online.

    I want to see that project when it finished, Crazy Nutter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ok i also want to see it when it is finished, looks easy on her blog, but I hear you, its like looking at ikea furniture, and getting it home and trying to put it together

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bahawahahaha...sorry but I'm laughing...cause I AM that crazy nutter. Keep us posted if you cross the finish line!

    ReplyDelete