Sunday, May 23, 2010

Almost Done!

My Artfest 2011 workshop proposals are finished! All I have left is photographing two of the versions in the morning.

I ended up doing two workshop proposals instead of three. The two were enough. If I had another week, I could have put another one together, but I don't want to cut things that close to the wire.

Sooooo... I'll try to put together a sneak peak after I get my packet in the mail tomorrow. Then the waiting really starts until June 7th when I get the news! Keep your fingers crossed!!!

2 comments:

  1. well done and best wishes to you..success and hugs Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. just realized i wasn't an official follower. now i am. congrats on being a full time artist. i long to be in that situation. it would be sooo swell. congrats again.

    ReplyDelete