Sunday, March 7, 2010

Journaling Continued

All I can think about lately is journaling and reorganizing my art spaces. I was out of town for work for a week, and I think that no art for a week has gone to my brain.

Before I left for the work trip, I continued my journaling. I'm pleased with where it's going, but I'm working on another set of pages at the moment. I can see that I'll probably go back and forth between pages as the ideas and images crop up.

I have some other swap obligations to finish up, but my mind just isn't there right now. Need to put some energy towards that and my Artfest trades ASAP.

P.S. Does anyone know of a marker that writes easily on water soluble oil crayon? I guess I need to try some paint type markers? The Sharpies worked fine on some parts (on the atlas page part in the top right) and not well at all on others.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same question as you about the markers..sharpies are pretty good..but sometimes they got ruined when trying to write over some surfaces..I wonder what the best pens are too..Loving your journal it is very inspiring I have let mine lapse of late but am getting inspired to pick it up again..but need to get doing instead of being on here looking at everyones elses..lol
    sorry had to delete my first try at posting...the typos were atrocious..lol

    ReplyDelete