Friday, May 27, 2011

Journal Pages In Progress

My art friend Tammy over at The Gypsy Chronicles just posted about having art deadlines and then working on everything else except the art projects that you need to work on. That pretty much explains the art journal pages I started above. Well, that and all the rain we've been having.

This art journal is HUGE as far as journal pages go (for me, anyway). The pages are each 10" by 14.5" or so. I love this book, but the pages seem to take forever to really fill to the overflowing "more is more" state that I like to create. I'd say the pages above are only about half done or so.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shelly!
    I just love your work! It always brings a smile to my face! I wanted to share a blog post with you:
    http://whymsicallotus.blogspot.com/2011/05/quick-post.html
    I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
    Lotus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelly, kudos for journaling in such a large book!!! I don't think I have the courage to try something so big, but your pages are off to a fantastic start. Hope you have a fabulous weekend! Hugs, Terri xoxox

    ReplyDelete